The Numax SP123 23-Gauge 1″ Micro Pinner is great for tasks such as detailed trim, assembling jewelry cases, and hobby work. This pneumatic nail gun is made of lightweight, die-cast aluminum for a durable tool that is easy to handle. It shoots 23 gauge glue-collated headless pins ranging 1/2″ – 1″ in length, and features a comfort grip handle and ergonomically designed body for ease of use with no loss of control. This micro pin nailer will allow you to handle detailed fastening projects with ease and accuracy. It comes with lubrication oil and adjustment tools, and is covered by Numax’s 1 Year Limited Warranty.
8.5" x 2" x 6.75"
60 – 100 PSI
15/32" – 1"
23 Gauge Headless Pin Nails
- Bottom-load magazine
- Lightweight design is easy to handle
- Dust cap protects tool from debris
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- For fastening wood in jobs such as hobby work, jewelry cases, detailed trim and custom work
- Soft grip handle provides comfort with no loss of control
- Includes lubrication oil and adjustment tools
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Tacking decorative trim
- Glazing strips
- Small picture frames
- Cabinetry trim
- Assembling jewelry cases
- Hobbies and crafts