The NuMax SPS08 Pneumatic 0.8mm Tip Mini HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun with 125cc Plastic Cup is perfect for the atomization of paint. Use this air powered paint sprayer for projects around the home such as painting furniture and woodworking, along with automotive and industrial applications. This High Volume Low Pressure pneumatic spray gun generates high output with improved paint transfer, and has less overspray. Three adjustable control knobs (pattern, fluid, and air control) provide tremendous versatility with precision. The pattern control knob allows you to switch between a full or round spray, and the fluid control regulates the amount of paint mixed with air from the compressor. The air control knob is used to increase or decrease the overall air flow. Additionally, turning the air cap ring at the end of the nozzle adjusts the direction of the spray fan to either vertical or horizontal, useful when spraying either side to side or top to bottom. The trigger of this spray gun has a two-step design. Press the trigger to the first step and connect to the air source, ensuring the flow of air. Pressing further allows the spray gun to engage the paint in the 125cc (4 oz.) gravity fed cup. The one piece ergonomically designed body of this miniature paint sprayer is constructed of aluminum, while the needle and nozzle are made of stainless steel. This results in a balanced, light weight, and durable tool great for use over extended periods of time. A regulator and two different types of 1/4″ NPT air connector fittings are included (standard and automotive), along with a cleaning kit and adjustment tool. The Pneumatic 0.8mm Tip Mini HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun with 125cc Plastic Cup will reduce paint costs and increase productivity for DIYers and contractors, and is covered by NuMax’s 1 Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
Pneumatic 0.8mm Tip Mini HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun with 125cc Plastic Cup
4.38" x 2.38" x 9.25"
40 – 55 PSI
2.5 – 3.5 CFM
|Paint Cup Size||
125cc / 4 oz.
- Ideal for use around the home for painting furniture and woodworking, as well as automotive and industrial applications
- HVLP design generates high output with improved paint transfer and less overspray
- 3 adjustable control knobs (pattern, fluid, and air flow) provide great versatility with precision
- Stainless steel spray needle and nozzle enhance durability and extend life of the tool
- 125cc plastic cup with screw-on lid prevents accidental spilling
- Ergonomically designed one piece aluminum body reduces painter fatigue and increases control
- Includes regulator, standard and automotive air connectors, cleaning kit, and adjustment tool