The NuMax SPS14 Pneumatic 1.4mm Tip 20 oz. HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun is ideal for the atomization of paint. Use with an air compressor around the home for painting furniture and woodworking, as well as automotive and industrial applications. This High Volume Low Pressure pneumatic spray gun generates high output with improved paint transfer, and has less overspray. Three adjustable control knobs (fluid, pattern, and air flow) provide great versatility with precision. The fluid control knob regulates the amount of paint mixed with air from the compressor, while the pattern control allows switching between a full or round spray. The air control knob increases or decreases the overall air flow. Turning the air cap ring at the end of the nozzle adjusts the direction of the spray fan to either vertical or horizontal, useful when spraying side to side or top to bottom. The trigger of this paint sprayer has a two-step design. Press the trigger to the first step and connect to the air source, ensuring the flow of air. Pressing further allows the spray gun to engage the paint in the gravity fed container. The body of this spray gun is made of lightweight aluminum, while the needle and nozzle are made of steel. This creates a light weight and durable tool great for use over extended periods of time. Three different types of 1/4″ NPT air connector fittings are included (standard, automotive, and barbed), along with a cleaning kit, regulator, and extra filter. The Pneumatic 1.4mm Tip 20 oz. HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun will reduce paint costs and save time for DIYers and professional contractors, and is covered by NuMax’s 1 Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
Pneumatic 1.4mm Tip 20 oz. HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun
7" x 3.75" x 12.38"
30 – 45 PSI
3.8 – 6.7 CFM
|Paint Cup Size||
20 oz. / 600cc
- Ideal for use around the home for furniture and woodworking, as well as automotive and industrial applications
- HVLP design generates high output with improved paint transfer and less overspray
- 3 adjustable control knobs (pattern, fluid, and air flow) provide great versatility with precision
- Steel spray needle and nozzle enhance durability and extend life of the tool
- 20 oz. / 600cc plastic cup with screw-on lid prevents accidental spilling
- Includes cleaning kit, regulator, extra filter, and standard, automotive and barbed air connectors