The NuMax SFN50 Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2″ Straight Finish Nailer is perfect for decorative trim, furniture trim, rail moulding, crown moulding, window casing, door installation, base boards, chair rails, picture frame assembly, and hobbies and crafts. This air powered nail gun is compatible with 16 gauge straight finish nails from 3/4″ to 2″, and a convenient reload indicator makes it easy to see when fasteners are running low. An ergonomically engineered die cast aluminum body makes this rugged and lightweight finish nailer easy to operate over long shifts, and a one piece drive blade of hardened steel adds to the durability. Other features include a tool-free finger depth adjust for various applications, a comfort grip handle to reduce fatigue and increase control, and a 360 degree adjustable exhaust to direct air away from your face. A no mar safety tip prevents damage to your working surface and ensures professional results for DIYers at home as well as construction contractors at the job site. The Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2″ Straight Finish Nailer comes with air tool oil and adjustment tools, and is covered by NuMax’s 1 Year Limited Tool Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2″ Straight Finish Nailer
9.5" x 2.25" x 9.38"
70 – 110 PSI
3/4" – 2"
16 Gauge Glue Collated Brad Nails from 3/4" – 2"
- Ideal for decorative trim, furniture trim, rail moulding, crown moulding, window casing, door installation, base boards, chair rails, picture frame assembly, and hobbies and crafts
- Compatible with 16 gauge straight finish nails from 3/4″ to 2″
- Ergonomically engineered body resulting in a rugged and lightweight tool great for extended use
- One piece drive blade for increased durability
- Tool-free finger depth adjust for various applications/li>
- No mar safety contact eliminates damage to your work surface
- Reload indicator allows you to see when fasteners are running low
- Comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and increases control
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust allows user to direct air away from face
- Decorative trim
- Furniture trim
- Rail moulding
- Crown moulding
- Window casing
- Door installation
- Base boards
- Chair rails
- Picture frame assembly
- Hobbies and crafts