The NuMax SBR32 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1-1/4″ Brad Nailer is ideal for applications around the home and job site such as moulding, interior and exterior finish and trim, window casing, furniture, cabinetry, picture frame assembly, and hobbies and crafts. This air powered nail gun is compatible with 18 gauge brad nails from 3/8″ to 1-1/4″, and has a durable and lightweight body constructed of die cast aluminum. A balanced ergonomic design results in a rugged tool perfect for long shifts, and a comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and increases control. The 360 degree adjustable exhaust allows you to direct air away from your face, and the air filter / anti-dust cap protects internal components from debris and extends the lifetime of the tool. Air tool oil and adjustment tools are included. The Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1-1/4″ Brad Nailer will increase the productivity of DIYers and professional construction contractors, and is covered by NuMax’s 1 Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Limited Parts Warranty.
Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1-1/4″ Brad Nailer
9.25" x 2.25" x 7.5"
60 – 100 PSI
3/8" – 1-1/4"
18 Gauge Glue Collated Brad Nails from 3/8" – 1-1/4"
- Perfect for moulding, interior and exterior finish and trim, window casing, furniture, cabinetry, picture frame assembly, and hobbies and crafts
- Compatible with 18 gauge brad nails from 3/8″ to 1-1/4″
- Made of lightweight and durable die cast aluminum
- Ergonomically engineered body resulting in a lightweight and rugged tool great for extended use
- Comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and increases control
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust allows user to direct air away from face and debris
- Air filter / anti-dust cap keeps internal components free of debris
- Interior and exterior finish and trim
- Window casing
- Picture frame assembly
- Hobbies and crafts