The NuMax SST9032 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1/4″ Narrow Crown Stapler is a great choice for applications such as decorative trim, cabinetry, cabinet backing, and hobbies and crafts. This air powered staple gun is compatible with 18 gauge 1/4″ narrow crown staples 1/2″ to 1-1/4″, and a reload indicator allows you to see when fasteners run low. The ergonomically engineered body is durably constructed of die cast aluminum, making this lightweight and rugged stapler easy to use for extended periods of time. A comfort grip handle reduces fatigue while increasing control and accuracy of fastener placement. The no mar safety tip prevents damage to your work surface, ensuring professional results for DIYers at home as well as construction contractors at the job site. A 360 degree adjustable exhaust allows you to direct air away from your face and debris. The Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1/4″ Narrow Crown Stapler includes air tool oil and adjustment tools, and is covered by NuMax’s 1 Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1-1/4″ Narrow Crown Stapler
Fasteners: 18 GA 1/4″ Crown Staples
<<< DOWNLOAD MANUAL >>>
8" x 3" x 10"
60 – 100 PSI
1/4" Crown Staples
1/2" – 1-1/4"
18 GA 1/4" Crown Staples from 1/2" – 1-1/4" L
- Perfect for applications such as decorative trim, cabinetry, cabinet backing, and hobbies and crafts
- Compatible with 18 gauge 1/4″ narrow crown staples 1/2″ to 1-1/4″
- Reload indicator to view remaining fasteners
- Ergonomically engineered body results in a rugged and lightweight tool great for extended use
- Comfort grip handle reduces fatigue while increasing control and accuracy of fastener placement
- No mar safety tip eliminates damage to your work surface
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust directs air away from your face and debris
- Decorative trim
- Cabinet backing
- Hobbies and crafts