The NuMax SFR2190 Pneumatic 21 Degree 3-1/2″ Full Round Head Framing Nailer provides cost effective speed and power for projects such as framing, truss assembly, sheathing, subfloors, deck work, fencing, pallets, crates, and assembling furniture. This air powered nail gun is compatible with 10-12 gauge 21 degree plastic collated full round head framing nails from 2″ to 3-1/2″. The rugged framing nailer features a one piece drive blade for increased durability and a lightweight magnesium body perfect for extended use. A simple pull-back pusher makes the magazine easy to reload when the anti-dry-firing threshold is met, designed to reduce damage on internal components and extend the life of the tool. The dual mode trigger allows for bump or sequential firing, and the no mar safety contact tip eliminates damage to working surfaces. The framing nail gun also features a comfort grip handle for increased control during longer jobs, and a 360 degree adjustable exhaust to direct air away from your face. An air connector, air tool oil and adjustment tools are included. The Pneumatic 21 Degree 3-1/2″ Full Round Head Framing Nailer is essential for DIY home improvement projects and professional contracts, and is covered by NuMax’s 1 Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
Pneumatic 21 Degree 3-1/2″ Full Round Head Framing Nailer
20.25" x 6.5" x 14.75"
70 – 115 PSI
.113" – .131" (10 – 12 GA)
2" – 3.5"
10 – 12 GA 21 Degree Plastic Collated Full Round Head Framing Nails from 2" – 3.5"
- Ideal for projects such as framing, sheathing, subfloors, deck work, and fencing
- Compatible with 10-12 gauge 21 degree plastic collated full round head framing nails from 2″ to 3-1/2″
- Lightweight magnesium body perfect for extended use
- One piece drive blade for increased durability
- Easy to load magazine features a simple pull-back pusher
- Anti-dry-firing design reduces damage on internal components
- Dual-mode trigger allows for bump or sequential firing
- Tool-free finger depth adjust for various applications
- No mar safety contact tip eliminates damage to working surface
- Comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and increases control
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust allows user to direct air away from face and debris
- Construction framing
- Roof decking
- Sub floors
- Wood fencing
- Pallet manufacturing
- Crate manufacturing
- Furniture manufacturing
- Truss assembly