The NuMax SP123 Pneumatic 23-Gauge 1″ Headless Micro Pinner is perfect for applications such as tacking decorative trim, glazing strips, small picture frames, cabinetry trim, assembling jewelry cases, and hobbies and crafts. This air powered pin nailer is compatible with 23 gauge headless micro pins from 15/32″ to 1, and the bottom loading magazine makes reloading nails fast and easy. A trigger specifically designed for contact actuation ensures accurate pin placement and avoids accidental firing. Lightweight and durable die cast aluminum construction and an ergonomically engineered body create an easy to operate, lightweight tool great for use over long stretches of time. A convenient comfort grip handle reduces fatigue while increasing control, helping to provide professional results for DIYers at home and construction contractors at the job site. The Pneumatic 23-Gauge 1″ Headless Micro Pinner includes adjustment tools and air tool oil, and is covered by NuMax’s 1 Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
Pneumatic 23-Gauge 1″ Headless Micro Pinner
Fasteners: 23 GA Headless Micro Pins
<<< DOWNLOAD MANUAL >>>
8.5" x 2" x 6.75"
60 – 100 PSI
15/32" – 1"
23 Gauge Headless Micro Pin Nails from 15/32" – 1"
- Ideal for projects such as tacking decorative trim, glazing strips, small picture frames, cabinetry trim, assembling jewelry cases, and hobbies and crafts
- Compatible with 23 gauge headless micro pins from 15/32″ to 1″
- Bottom loading magazine
- Contact actuation trigger avoids accidental firing
- Lightweight and durable die cast aluminum construction
- Ergonomically engineered body resulting in a rugged and balanced tool great for extended use
- Comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and increases control
- Tacking decorative trim
- Glazing strips
- Small picture frames
- Cabinetry trim
- Assembling jewelry cases
- Hobbies and crafts