The NuMax SL31 Pneumatic 3-in-1 16 and 18 Gauge 2″ Finish Nailer and Stapler is a great tool for working on projects such as base boards, cabinet backing, chair rail moulding, shoe and crown moulding, furniture trim, decorative trim, and window casing. This air powered nail gun and stapler combo is compatible with 16 gauge straight finish nails from 3/4″ to 2″, 18 gauge brad nails from 3/8″ to 2″, and 18 gauge 1/4″ narrow crown staples from 1/2″ to 1-5/8″. Designed for quick reloading, the magazine effortlessly switches between fastener types without any kind of adjustment. To get started, open the magazine and load the fasteners. The 18 gauge brad nails are loaded on the left side, 16 gauge finish nails are loaded to the right, and 18 gauge staples are loaded in the center. A reload indicator lets you see when you are running low on fasteners, and a tool-free finger depth adjust allows you to adjust the depth of the nails and staples fast and easy by turning a wheel near the trigger. A no mar safety tip eliminates damage to work surfaces, ensuring professional results for DIYers as well as construction contractors. The body of this pneumatic finish nailer and stapler is ergonomically designed, resulting in a lightweight and rugged tool great for long shifts. A comfort grip handle reduces fatigue while increasing control and accuracy of fastener placement. A very convenient 360 degree adjustable exhaust allows you to easily direct air away from your face and debris. Air tool oil and adjustment tools are included. The Pneumatic 3-in-1 16 and 18 Gauge 2″ Finish Nailer and Stapler will increase your productivity when taking on finish work around the home or job site, and is covered by NuMax’s 1 Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
Pneumatic 3-in-1 16 and 18 Gauge 2″ Finish Nailer and Stapler
Fasteners: 16 GA Straight Finish Nails, 18 GA Brad Nails, and 18 GA Narrow Crown Staples
<<< DOWNLOAD MANUAL >>>
9.5" x 2.25" x 9.25"
60 – 110 PSI
Finish Nails: 16 GA / Brad Nails: 18 GA / Staples: 18 GA
Finish Nails: 3/4" – 2" / Brad Nails: 3/8" – 2" / Narrow Crown Staples: 1/2" – 1-5/8"
16 Gauge Glue Collated Straight Finish Nails from 3/4" – 2", 18 Gauge Glue Collated Brad Nails from 3/8" – 2", and 18 Gauge Glue Collated 1/4" Narrow Crown Staples from 1/2" – 1-5/8"
- Ideal for working on projects such as base boards, cabinet backing, chair rail moulding, shoe and crown moulding, furniture trim, decorative trim, and window casing
- Compatible with 16 gauge straight finish nails from 3/4″ to 2″, 18 gauge brad nails from 3/8″ to 2″, and 18 gauge 1/4″ narrow crown staples from 1/2″ to 1-5/8″
- Reload indicator makes it easy to view remaining fasteners
- Tool-free finger depth adjust for various applications
- No mar safety tip eliminates damage to work surface
- Ergonomically designed body resulting in a lightweight and rugged tool great for extended use
- Comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and increases control
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust allows user to direct air away from face and debris
- Base boards
- Cabinet backing
- Chair rail moulding
- Shoe and crown moulding
- Furniture trim
- Decorative trim
- Window casing