The NuMax SFR3490 34 Degree 3-1/2″ Clipped Head Pneumatic Framing Nailer provides cost effective speed and power for handling any project involving framing, remodeling, subfloors, sheathing, roof decking, fencing, pallet and crate assembly, furniture manufacturing, and truss work. This air powered framing nailer is compatible with 10-12 gauge 34 degree paper collated clipped head framing nails from 2″ to 3-1/2″. A simple pull-back pusher makes the magazine easy to reload when the anti-dry-firing threshold is met, designed to reduce damage on internal components and extend the life of the air powered tool. The dual mode trigger allows for bump or sequential firing, and the no mar safety contact tip eliminates damage to your work surface. The durable magnesium body and aluminum cylinder create a rugged and lightweight nail gun ideal for use over long shifts. A comfort grip handle helps reduce fatigue while increasing control and accuracy of nail placement. The tool-free depth adjustment is controlled by simply turning a wheel below the trigger with your finger. An air filter / anti-dust cap keeps internal components free of dust and debris. Air tool oil and adjustment tools are included. The 34 Degree 3-1/2″ Clipped Head Pneumatic Framing Nailer will make home improvement and repair work fast and easy for DIYers and professional construction contractors at the job site, and is covered by NuMax’s 1 Year Limited Tool Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
Pneumatic 34 Degree 3-1/2″ Clipped Head Framing Nailer
Fasteners: 10-12 GA 34 Degree Paper Collated Clipped Head Framing Nails
<<< DOWNLOAD MANUAL >>>
70 – 115 PSI
10 – 12 GA
2" – 3.5"
10 – 12 GA 34 Degree Paper Collated Clipped Head Framing Nails from 2" – 3.5"
- Designed for projects such as framing, remodeling, subfloors, sheathing, roof decking, fencing, pallet and crate assembly, furniture manufacturing, and truss work
- Compatible with 10-12 gauge 34 degree paper collated clipped head framing nails from 2″ to 3-1/2″
- Anti-dry-fire design protects the gun from empty fires, adding longevity
- Dual trigger for switching quickly between bump and sequential firing
- Removable no mar safety tip eliminates damage to work surface
- Magnesium body and aluminum cylinder create a durable and lightweight nail gun ideal for use over long shifts
- Tool-free finger depth adjustment for various applications
- Air filter / anti-dust cap keeps internal components free of dust and debris
- Construction framing
- Roof decking
- Sub floors
- Wood fencing
- Pallet manufacturing
- Crate manufacturing
- Furniture manufacturing
- Truss assembly