The NuMax SFBC940 Pneumatic 4-in-1 18-Gauge 1-9/16″ Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler with Canvas Bag combines four tools into one. This air powered nail gun and stapler is specifically designed to install tongue and groove hardwood flooring from 3/8″ to 1/2″ with the pre-installed 45 degree flooring attachment. Change to the included straight nose cover fast and easy to lay your flooring in hard to reach areas against a wall or in corners. You can also then tackle decorative trim, moulding, cabinetry, paneling, upholstery, insulation, plastic sheeting, window casing, furniture trim, picture frame assembly, and hobbies and crafts. This 4-in-1 tool is compatible with 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8″ to 1-9/16″, and 18 gauge 1/4″ narrow crown staples from 1/2″ to 1-9/16″. A one piece drive blade of hardened steel and an ergonomically engineered aluminum body result in a rugged and lightweight compact nailer and stapler great for long shifts. Featuring a tool-free finger depth adjust, reload indicator, and an easily adjustable flooring foot plate, this very versatile combo tool will increase productivity and reduce unnecessary delays at the home or job site. A comfort grip handle reduces fatigue while increasing control, and a convenient 360 degree adjustable exhaust allows you to direct the air away from your face while you work. The Pneumatic 4-in-1 18-Gauge 1-9/16″ Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler includes a durable canvas carrying bag with zipper, air tool oil, and adjustment tools, and is covered by NuMax’s 1 Year Limited Tool Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
Pneumatic 4-in-1 18-Gauge 1-9/16″ Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler with Canvas Bag
Fasteners: 18 GA Brad Nails, and 18 GA Narrow Crown Staples
<<< DOWNLOAD MANUAL >>>
10.13" x 3" x 9.88"
70 – 110 PSI
Brad Nails: Nails: 5/8" – 1-9/16" / 1/4" Narrow Crown Staples: 1/2" – 1-9/16"
18 Gauge Glue Collated Brad Nails from 5/8" – 1-9/16" / 18 Gauge Glue Collated 1/4" Narrow Crown Staples from 1/2" – 1-9/16"
- Specifically designed to install tongue and groove flooring from 3/8″ to 1/2″ with the 45 degree flooring base attachment, or trim and finish work with the straight nose cover
- Compatible with 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8″ to 1-9/16″, and 18 gauge 1/4″ narrow crown staples from 1/2″ to 1-9/16″
- One piece drive blade of hardened steel for durability
- Ergonomically engineered aluminum body results in a rugged, compact, and lightweight tool great for extended use
- Tool-free depth adjust for various applications
- Reload indicator so you can see when fasteners run low
- Easily adjustable flooring foot plate
- Comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and increases control
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust allows user to direct air away from face
- Canvas carrying bag included
- Specifically designed to install tongue and groove flooring from 3/8″ to 1/2″ with the 45 degree flooring base attachment
- Trim and finish work with the straight nose cover