The NuMax SFR2890 Pneumatic 28 Degree 3-1/2″ Clipped Head Framing Nailer is great for DIYers working on home improvement projects as well as professional construction contractors at the job site. Use this pneumatic tool for applications such as framing, truss assembly, sheathing, subfloors, deck work, fencing, pallets, crates, and assembling furniture. This air powered nail gun is compatible with 10-12 gauge 28 degree wire or paper collated clipped head framing nails from 2″ to 3-1/2″. The rugged framing nailer features a one piece drive blade for increased durability and a lightweight magnesium body perfect for extended use. A simple pull-back pusher makes the magazine easy to reload when the anti-dry-firing threshold is met, designed to reduce damage on internal components and extend the life of the tool. The dual mode trigger allows for bump or sequential firing, and the no mar safety contact tip eliminates damage to working surfaces. This nail gun also features a comfort grip handle for increased control during longer jobs, and a convenient 360 degree adjustable exhaust to direct air away from your face. The affordable Pneumatic 28 Degree 3-1/2″ Clipped Head Framing Nailer will allow you to finish jobs quickly, and is covered by NuMax’s 1 Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
Pneumatic 28 Degree 3-1/2″ Clipped Head Framing Nailer
Fasteners: 28 Degree Wire or Paper Collated Clipped Head Framing Nails
19.5" x 4.13" x 14.25"
70 – 115 psi
10 – 12 GA
2" – 3.5"
10 – 12 Gauge 28 Degree Wire or Paper Collated Clipped Head Framing Nails from 2" – 3-1/2"
- Great pneumatic nail gun for framing, sheathing, subfloors, deck work, fencing, and more
- Compatible with 10-12 gauge 28 degree wire or paper collated clipped head framing nails from 2 inches to 3-1/2 inches
- One piece drive blade for increased durability
- Easy to load magazine features a simple pull-back pusher
- Anti-dry-firing design reduces damage on internal components
- Dual-mode trigger allows for bump or sequential firing
- Tool-free finger depth adjust for various applications
- No mar safety contact tip eliminates damage to working surface
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust allows user to direct air away from face
- Construction framing
- Roof decking
- Sub floors
- Wood fencing
- Pallet manufacturing
- Crate manufacturing
- Furniture manufacturing
- Truss assembly