If you need speed, precision or just want to save your hand from using a hand stapler all day, the Numax SFWS Fine Wire Stapler is the perfect choice. Powered by an air compressor, this pneumatic stapler fires 20-Gauge fine wire staples that are 1/4″ – 9/16″ length with a 3/8″ crown. Arrow® T50® staples work perfectly and are easy to find in your local hardware or office supply store. With a comfort grip handle and a light weight at just under 2 lbs., you can work all day without tiring out your arm. To prevent any accidental firing, the nose of the stapler has a safety contact that you press into your work surface before firing. The tip of the safety contact has a no-mar cover that protects your work surface from marks and scratches. An air filter and anti-dust cap help keep the internal parts clean and ready to go. To get started, open the magazine and load the staples in the bottom compartment. Connect your tool to a compressor set to 60 – 100 PSI and be sure to read the manual for additional safety information. Press the nose against your work surface and pull the single fire trigger. This durable pneumatic stapler has an aluminum magazine and cylinder, and is covered by Numax’s 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Fine Wire Stapler
Fasteners: 20 GA Generic Fine Wire Staples
<<< DOWNLOAD MANUAL >>>
8.8" x 1.8" x 6"
60 – 100 PSI
3/8" Narrow Crown Staples
1/4" – 3/8"
20 Gauge 1/4" – 3/8" Generic Fine Wire Staples Compatible With Arrow® T50® Staples
- Bottom load magazine uses 20-Gauge fine wire staples (1/4″– 9/16″) and is compatible with Arrow® T50® staples
- Comfort padded grip and lightweight ergonomic design allows extended daily use with less fatigue
- Safety contact prevents accidental firing
- Air filter/anti-dust cap keeps the interior components clean and functioning smoothly
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from marks and scratches
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- House wrap
- Roofing felt
- Small craft projects